The most important thing to remember is this:
To be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become.
Kikanza J. Nuri-Robins facilitates processes that heal and transform individuals and organizations. These processes help the individuals in the organization to clarify their personal values and goals, and contribute to the effectiveness of the organization, as well as to the health of our planet. Kikanza works with mission-driven organizations -- organizations whose bottom line includes the quality of the service that they provide and the relationships among employees and with the organizations' communities. Her clients include not-for-profit and faith-based organizations, schools, hospitals, and universities.
THE ROBINS GROUP
Whether the goals are personal or organizational, they ultimately focus on relationships, so one must take the time to talk through difficult and important issues, making progress one conversation at a time....
8306 Wilshire Boulevard, #81
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Work with Kikanza to
• Shift the culture of your organization
• Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
• Align your actions and your work with your stated values
• Critically reflect on the effectiveness of your work
• Strategically prepare for your future
• Examine the systems that order your life and organization
• Assess the impact you have on the people you serve
• Develop your leadership skills and gifts
• Communicate your ideas clearly and effectively
• Explore the challenges of spiritual values in your workplace
• Deepen your own spiritual practices